Review: The Wedding Ringers

01.23.15
Review: The Wedding Ringers
Kevin Hart at the BWX Lounge Last Friday I went to see the movie “the wedding ringers”, at hilltop. This movie is about a man who has a job where he becomes someone’s best man if they don’t have one. He has to come up with all of the grooms men and best man for the wedding, which is something the he has never done before. On top of that he has to make it look as if they been friends for a long time, and he has to make it look believable. Some of the pros in the movie are that it’s very funny and it’s full of funny moments and acts.  There were some good actors in it that made the movie really good, such as Kevin Hart. My favorite scene was when they were playing football against the old guys. They were losing at first but then they won. The movie is that the movie is really long. But other than that, I think it was a good movie. I would recommend this movie if you’re looking for a good laugh, or if you just need something to do.