Ridiculousness

03.21.14
Ridiculousness
Yes, I’m falling from a building.  No, I didn't get lost.

By Jazon

Ridiculousness: causing of ridicule, absurd, and preposterous laughable moments.  I know everyone watches TV so you might have seen the show Ridiculousness. The host of the show is Rob Dyrdek you might have seen him on his show Rob and Big and also Rob Dyrdek’s Fantasy Factory.

Each episode Rob and his two co-hosts Sterling “Steelo” Brim and Chanel “West” Coast and Rob invite a celebrity guest to the show to watch funny viral videos from the internet. The show has been airing since 2011.  It’s similar to America’s Funniest Home Videos where there’s one host that shows funny videos to a live audience but unlike AFHV Rob makes mocks commentary of videos.

In my opinion, the show is pretty funny but also it sometimes isn’t because some of the videos are pretty graphic. I would recommend this show to anybody over the age of 14 because there are something’s in the show that isn’t appropriate for anyone under the age of 14. If you want to catch an episode of Ridiculousness it airs every Thursday on MTV at 10pm.