Social media has been argued about since the first emails appearance in the late 60s. Since then, 81 percent of teenagers use some kind of social media and with 67 percent of those users using social media daily, we are led to question whether social media is having a positive or negative overall impact on people’s lives. Social media has personally helped me meet a lot of cool people and show a lot more of the world what I have to offer.
1) How many hours do you spend on social media on an average day?
2) What is your favorite social media site and what do you do on it?
3) What is something you have experienced that you wouldn’t have without social media?
4) What would you do without social media?
5) How has social media had a positive or negative impact on your life?
Support the Next Generation of Content Creators
Invest in the diverse voices that will shape and lead the future of journalism and art.