X Park Review

02.06.15
X Park Review
Hayle Bowls in Cornwall

By Justin

Benicia’s X Park is a great skate park for all types of skaters. It’s located in community park which is kind of in the deep but totally worth it. Right when you walk in, there is a pretty sweet street section that has low rails and a small set of stairs. There is a really big 9ft square bowl for more advanced skaters. New riders shouldn’t be discouraged because there is another smaller bowl and it’s only a 4ft drop. When you go deeper into the park there is a sketchy vert wall that goes into a flat area and some quarter pipes. The whole park is made out of concrete, so it has a really good flat for learning new tricks.

You got to show respect to everyone at the park after all its ‘the locals’ park. The park doesn’t have light’s, which is a huge bummer so you either have to bring your own lights or find a new place. It’s a great park for all levels of skaters. There is no on duty staff or security, so you don’t get barked at for not wearing a helmet or just being loud. Apart from actually skating, a lot of people go there to just chill and hangout. If your looking for a solid skate sesh, with some gnarly features I recommend Benicia’s X Park.