Chlöe Wants to Be Loved ‘Completely and Deeply’

Chlöe Bailey releases Trailer to her New Single “Treat Me.”

03.09.22
Chlöe Wants to Be Loved ‘Completely and Deeply’ (Jeff Kravitz via FilmMagic for Getty Images)

Chlöe Bailey continues to shine in the spotlight as she accelerates her solo career. 

The 24-year-old singer released a mesmerizing 25-second snippet on Instagram for her newest single entitled ‘Treat Me,’ which she confirmed is “coming soon.” 

Chlöe followed up the next day with a stunning set of photos from the music video. 

The lyrics “Treat me like I treat me. Love me as I love me completely and deeply,” highlight the artist’s desire to prioritize her needs — unconditional love. 

Chlöe graced Gunna's latest album with their collaborative track "you & me." 

Six months ago, Chlöe dazzled fans at the 2021 VMAs with an electrifying performance of her first solo single, “Have Mercy.” 

In August 2021, Chlöe, during an interview with Billboard, announced that her highly anticipated album is “90% done.” And when asked about her biggest aspirations for her record, she declared that “Of course, I wanna get some hits with this project. That’s always a fun thing. But I just wanna have fun and let people get to see the real me.”