Chloe and Halle Get PINK

The limited edition PINK collection will be available in sizes XS to XXL, and pieces will include the shrunken crop turtleneck and crop pullover sweatshirt.

01.05.22
Chloe and Halle Get PINK (Photo: Emma McIntyre/Getty Images for Global Citizen)

ChicagoSinging sisters Chloe x Halle are teaming up to launch a limited edition Victoria’s Secret PINK collection, inspired by their own fashion preferences.  

The collection will be available exclusively at Victoria’s Secret PINK in sizes XS to XXL, according to News24. Pieces will include the shrunken crop turtleneck and crop pullover sweatshirt.

Chloe told Teen Vogue magazine that the vision behind the collection was inspired by wanting “to be able to wear it anywhere: airport, studio, rehearsals, taking our pets on a walk, things like that.” 

“We’re just happy that we can dress it up, dress it down,” she said. “It’s really fun. It’s simple and comfortable. And that’s what’s most important because you always have to have those staple pieces.”

Chloe said they’ve always liked what the brand stands for. 

"We’re all about self-empowerment, women-empowerment, and being confident in your body, your God-given body, embracing your curves, embracing whatever body type you have. My sister and I were very excited to make stuff that makes you feel good from the inside out,” she said.