Keke Palmer Said ‘Call Me Up’

The ‘Alice’ star has a #DearKeke line where you can leave a message.

03.31.22
Keke Palmer Said ‘Call Me Up’ (RB/Bauer-Griffin/GC Images via Getty Images)

Keke Palmer is a multi-hyphenate entertainer. She acts, sings, dances, you name it … she deserves her flowers. 

During her younger years, the star of the new thriller “Alice” had been seen in movies such as “Jump In,” “Akeelah and the Bee,” “Ice Age: Continental Drift,” “Tyler Perry’s Madea’s Family Reunion” and more. Her recent appearances include movies and TV shows like “Foodtastic,” “Big Mouth,” “NOPE” and is the voice of Maya Leibowitz-Jenkins in Disney+’s “Proud Family: Louder and Prouder.” 

If those credentials weren’t enough, you may know her as the “You know it’s your girlllll” sound that has been trending on TikTok.

While Palmer stays booked and busy, she still makes time for her fans. She recently posted on Instagram page that she wants fans to check in.

“Call me up, leave me a message, and you know I’ma get back to you,”Palmer said.

She calls it her #DearKeke line — 323.364.2733 — and she will be responding to all questions on her YouTube channel.