Playlist: First Dates in the Bay

By Edel
02.13.19
Playlist: First Dates in the Bay

Oakland, CAYour music taste reveals a lot about you and can have a major impact on the first impression you make with your date. Playing the right song is key to setting the right tone for the rest of the evening. When it comes to first dates in the Bay you must assume that your date is accustomed to great music and culture. Don’t stress — all you really need is a fresh fit, a good personality and good music taste to set the right mood. It’s important not to do too much — you don’t want to come off as too ratchet or too emo, just find that vibe-y middle ground. But don’t worry — if you don’t know where to start, I got you covered. In this playlist, I’ve gathered some songs to get that mood perfectly set to make sure you make it to date number 2.  Just throw it in shuffle and let the playlist work its magic...

https://open.spotify.com/user/8ndsh7sl9maodcrspv7mtahu6/playlist/5k6apMPtjcTkeh1XG2JPVv?si=ykAn2cKiQPq29xpT1-EB4Q