JoJo Siwa Choreographed Moves for XOMG POP!

The girl group XOMG POP! was created from "Siwa's Dance Pop Revolution" competition show.

03.28.22
JoJo Siwa Choreographed Moves for XOMG POP! (Amy Sussman via Getty Images)

Alabama; TroyThe dancing and bow-loving Joella Joanie, better known as JoJo Siwa, is still popping! 

She first made her way into the dance industry on the hit Lifetime show “Dance Moms” in the fourth season. She's also a "Dancing With the Stars" alum and entertains over 12 million subscribers on her YouTube channel.

Siwa incorporated her moves into her bow business called “JoJo Siwa” and then she went on tour. The three-year “D.R.E.A.M The Tour” ended earlier this month. 

Nowadays, you can still find Siwa dancing and pretty much bowless, but with a new dance competition show called “Siwa’s Dance Pop Revolution.” She created it with her mom, Jessalynn, to find the next big stars in the pop world. 

XOMG Pop | Albert L. Ortega via Getty Images

The search led them to create a girl group XOMG POP! which consists of teens between the ages of 10 to 14. Eleven dancers had eight weeks to compete for a spot in the group, but only seven made it. 

Siwa choreographed their “Merry Go Round” video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrEqDcsBMow

“SO PROUD!!! @xomgpop new music video MERRY GO ROUND came out today!! Choreographing this music video was a blast! My favorite kids ever to work with!!” Siwa posted on Instagram.

“Siwa’s Dance Pop Revolution” is available on Peacock.