5 Must-See Acts at Lollapalooza

07.29.21
5 Must-See Acts at Lollapalooza (Photo: Presley Ann/Getty Images)

DeKalb, ILAfter a year off due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Chicago’s 4-day music festival Lollapalooza kicks off, in-person, Thursday in Grant Park. 

Attendees are required to either be fully vaccinated against or provide a negative test result taken within the last 72 hours. 

Here are five artists you can’t miss: 

Kaytranada

Record producer and DJ Kaytranada has a tracklist full of A-list collaborators, including Kali Uchis, Anderson .Paak and more. Kaytranada is known for his dance/electronic beats and will perform at 7 a.m. CT on Thursday. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0PT0Ez4tSQ

Flo Milli 

Rapper Flo Milli hit the ground running when her breakout track “Beef FlowMix” caught the attention of Tik Tok users in 2019. Flo Milli’s known for spinning rhymes that sound like schoolyard taunts. The XXL Freshman is set to perform at 4 p.m. CT on Thursday. 

Polo G

Rapper Polo G, born and raised in Chicago, is known for his 2018 single “Finer Things”and his newest No. 1 album “Hall Of Fame.” Polo G, known for his  vulnerable and truthful storytelling, will perform at 5 p.m. CT on Friday. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65FcjY-2iw8

Tyler, the Creator 

Grammy winner Tyler, the Creator will return to the Lollapalooza stage fresh off releasing his newest album Call Me If You Get Lost. Known for his alternative hip-hop sound, Tyler, the creator is set to perform at 8:45 p.m. CT on Friday. 

Megan Thee Stallion

Hip-hop star Megan Thee Stallion has been on fire for the past year after being named in Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People of 2020, appearing on Saturday Night Live, winning several Grammy’s and more. So, it’s no surprise she’ll make an appearance at Lollapalooza. She’s set to perform at 6:45 p.m. CT on Saturday. 

If you didn’t get tickets, or don’t want to risk being amongst the crowd, Lollapalooza and Hulu have partnered up to allow subscribers to watch the four-day festival from their homes at no additional cost.

The full Lollapalooza schedule can be found here