Megan To Take Much Needed Break After SNL

10.21.22
Megan To Take Much Needed Break After SNL (Screengrab from NBC's "Saturday Night Live")

Las Vegas, NVMegan Thee Stallion has shined more light into her vulnerable side when dealing with the anxiety that’s grown throughout her rising career. While recently hosting NBC’s “Saturday Night Live” for the first time, Megan fought back tears as she  performed her song “Anxiety.” 

Like every legendary star that has come before her and appeared on this set, she opened the show with a comedic monologue where she discussed her passion for acting and how she navigated challenges while balancing her rap career and going to college. She’s always been a strong advocate for being a boss business woman and having an education. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SR2kksN5Vw

In her monologue she said, “Finishing college while pursuing a rap career is not easy, and I did that while putting out song after song and going on a world tour.” Soon after she joked, “So now I can go by another name: Megan Thee B*tch That Needs Some Sleep.”