Megan Thee Stallion Launches Mental Health Site

Bad B— Have Bad Days Too provides contact information for outside mental health programs and therapy organizations as well as external links to their websites.

09.30.22
Megan Thee Stallion Launches Mental Health Site (Noam Galai via Getty Images for ABA)

Arizona; PhoenixMegan Thee Stallion has released a website dedicated to providing BIPOC and LGBTQIA+ communities with access to a wide range of mental health support services and information.

Her site, Bad B— Have Bad Days Too, provides contact information for outside mental health programs and therapy organizations as well as external links to their websites.

She has opened up about her own mental health struggles on Taraji P Henson's Facebook Watch series, “Peace of Mind with Taraji,” and how she turned to therapy after the death of her parents. 

The site has an introductory song, “Anxiety,” penned by her that expresses how she deals with the anxieties of her life and wanting to “talk to someone who understands her.”

"Traumazine" is "me facing the things that I've been running from about myself," she explained. "Everyone has gone through their own trauma in their own way." The Grammy-winning rapper told The Cut in August, "It's comforting to know that other people are going through the same thing that you might be feeling."