Content in partnership with True Star

4 Mother’s Day Ideas For Your Mom

05.10.24
4 Mother’s Day Ideas For Your Mom (Getty Images)

It’s that time of year when everyone is either relieved because they successfully created the perfect plans for their mother or you’re stressing over what exactly to do as the days go by. 

If you fit into the latter, keep on reading for some unique ideas that’ll surely impress the woman who gave you life.

Lip Lab: Anyone can join in on the fun in the Lip Lab. During this experience, you get to pick your shade and create lipstick. This option is such a fun way to bond and is mother-approved.

Little Words Project: At Little Words Project, located in Chicago, you can pay by time and create unlimited bracelets. This is such a simple, yet thoughtful idea that anyone can participate in – I suggest making matching bracelets!

Brunch: You can’t go wrong with brunch; it’s like the key to a successful Mother’s Day. Because who doesn’t enjoy food and good vibes, right? 

Popcraft Studio: At Popcraft Studio, you can learn how to make your rugs through the tufting method. Try making rugs that you think each other would appreciate.  

Read more …

This guest post is in partnership with True Star Media.