Noise Pop Announces Second Wave of Artists for Annual Music Festival

11.15.19

Coming to a San Francisco Bay Area venue near you: Noise Pop 2020. From late February through early March next year, arts and music venues throughout the Bay Area will be transformed for Noise Pop 2020. The 28th annual arts and music festival that brings happy hours, art shows and indie-alt artists to popular venues in a city-wide network festival. Grammy Award-winning and internationally renowned singers and producers come together with rising artists, poets and creators to use the city as their stage.

Since 1993, Noise Pop Industries has brought emerging artists like The White Stripes and Grimes to their various stages at events like Treasure Island Music Festival, Outside Lands Festival and more. Noise Pop 2020 is will feature artists like Grammy Award winner Raphael Saadiq, internationally-renowned DJ and producer Maya Jane Coles, as well as rising indie artists like Joan, Injury Reserve and Mannequin Pussy. Avant-garde R&B artist Sudan Archives, fresh off the release of her latest album “Athena,” will also grace the Noise Pop 2020 stage.

Student festival badges, which grant access to all Noise Pop venues, start at $129 with general admission badges at $179. Prices could increase as other artists are announced so cop your tickets early! Noise Pop will bring indie-alt artists from all over the country to share their art right in our Bay Area backyard. Noise Pop 2020 is a festival you’re not going to want to miss.