Ready for Another Reboot? ‘Saved by the Bell’ Is Back

10.31.20
Ready for Another Reboot? ‘Saved by the Bell’ Is Back (Photo courtesy of Peacock)

The hit NBC ‘90s series “Saved by the Bell” is back with a reboot series featuring some familiar faces from the original cast.

In a new trailer for the series, Zack Morris, played by Mark Paul Gosselaar, is now the governor of California and sends students from closed underfunded schools to Bayside High. His son with Kelly Kapowski, played by Tifffani Thiessen, in the show is also one of the students.

Elizabeth Berkley, who plays Jessie Spano, and Mario Lopez, who plays A.C. Slater, also reappear in the reboot. A.C. plays a gym teacher while Jessie works at the school. 

“Bayside is where I finally felt like I belong,” Lopez tells a student in the trailer. “This place is magic.” 

The series also features The Max, the burger joint from the original show, with diner owner Max, played by Ed Alonzo. 

Saved by the Bell’s reboot is set to premiere Nov. 25 on Peacock.