Ryan Singleton: New Series Investigates Death of Aspiring Entertainer

10.30.20
Ryan Singleton: New Series Investigates Death of Aspiring Entertainer (Photo courtesy of Bounce)

DeKalb, ILRyan Singleton was on his way to acquiring fortune and fame in Hollywood at just 24-years-old until his sudden disappearance and death seven years ago. Now his story is being told through a new true crime special on Bounce. 

“Dying To Be Famous: The Ryan Singleton Mystery” details how Singleton was an aspiring model and film producer with hopes of making it big in the entertainment industry with his two friends. The group considered themselves to be the “Black Entourage.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY7le87DCxU

In the summer of 2013, Singleton disappeared and was found dead in California’s Mojave Desert. His body was dumped, mutilated and had organs missing with no clues as to how it happened. 

The series investigates the events leading up to his death to try to piece together what happened. 

“Dying To Be Famous: The Ryan Singleton Mystery” premieres Sunday at 9 p.m. ET with two back-to-back episodes.