Snoh Aalegra Releases Celestial New Album “TEMPORARY HIGHS IN THE VIOLET SKIES”

07.13.21
Snoh Aalegra Releases Celestial New Album “TEMPORARY HIGHS IN THE VIOLET SKIES” (Photo: @snohaalegra via Twitter)

Snoh Aalegra’s latest album "TEMPORARY HIGHS IN THE VIOLET SKIES" is officially here. The Swedish-born Iranian singer dropped her third studio album Friday, July 9th, via ARTium Recordings/Roc Nation Records.  

The R&B singer announced her follow-up to her 2019 album "- Ugh, those feels again" on June 7 via an announcement on Instagram. 

The album features guest appearances from frequent collaborator No I.D., The Neptunes, Terrace Martin, and more. 

This album marks Aalegra's first project with guest features since her 2017 project "FEELS." The album includes two features from Tyler, The Creator, whose latest album, "CALL ME IF YOU GET LOST" earned him his second No. 1 album on the Billboard Hot 200. The album also features one other feature from long-time collaborator and Grammy award-winning James Fauntleroy. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKeXXnyvMgI

In 2020, Aalegra released her first single, “DYING 4 YOUR LOVE." Just weeks before the release of her album, the LA-based singer released her second single, "Lost You."

Stream Snoh Aalegra's "TEMPORARY HIGHS IN THE VIOLET SKIES" now.