Ohio Quadruplets Graduate from Yale

07.02.21
Ohio Quadruplets Graduate from Yale (Photo: The Wade quadruplets/@aar0n_wade via Instagram)

Four years ago, quadruplets Aaron, Nick, Zach and Nigel Wade made headlines for being accepted into 60 of the most elite schools in America. Now, the brothers are graduating from Yale University. 

The 22-year-old “Quad Squad” from Ohio decided to go to the same university while choosing different majors because they were determined to be apart while staying together. 

“We lived on four different corners of campus, so sometimes we would go weeks or a month, or I’d run into my brother and go ‘Oh yeah, you go to school here, too,” Aaron said, according to Today.

Nick graduated with a degree in political science, with a minor in Arabic; Zach double majored in chemical engineering and economics; and Nigel received his degree in molecular, cellular and developmental biology. Aaron double majored in computer science and psychology — and graduated with his brothers — but will spend one more semester at Yale to finish his senior thesis.

“Zach will be out in San Francisco at Goldman Sachs, and Nick is at Goldman in New York City, but living in New Jersey, and Nigel is doing research in New Haven,” Aaron said, according to Today. “It feels like an extension of our Yale experience, so I imagine that the frequency with which we see each other will be the same.”

Once Aaron is done with his senior thesis in December, he’ll be moving to New York City to work for Google. 

“To know no matter what I’m going through, I have three siblings, who are in the exact same place in their lives,” Aaron said. “It’s really special to know I have these three other people who know me better than anyone in the world.”