Daniel Robinson’s Father Wants Answers in His Disappearance

11.15.21
Daniel Robinson’s Father Wants Answers in His Disappearance (Photo: Courtesy of the Robinson Family)

The search for Daniel Robinson continues after it was determined the human remains recently found in Buckeye, Arizona were not his.  

While this was a sigh of relief for David Robinson, Daniel’s father, he has accepted that this could eventually be a reality that he might have to face.

“I don’t want to find my son in that kind of position but after being out there for almost five months now I came to the conclusion that I have to be ready for anything. I have to be ready to find my son dead or alive. So if he’s out there I know I’m there to do a recovery. If my son is not out there then I’m going to find him,” Robinson told YR Media.

He’s been trying to get the FBI involved since July when they first found Daniel’s vehicle, but he hasn’t had any luck.

Outside of wanting people to know the search continues, the father also wants people to know that he is fighting for change.

“People shouldn’t have to wait 12 hours, 24 hours, 48 hours to report their loved one missing. When people are missing it should be an urgency,” he said. 

The next search is scheduled for Saturday. For more information, you can go to Please Help Find Daniel.