The Gee Code: Video Content Creation Platform FlexClip Launches AI Suite of Editing Tools

06.27.23

Jersey CityThe AI boom just reached the world of video editing production.

Hong Kong-based video creation platform FlexClip is on the cutting edge of delivering AI video generators and editors to users worldwide in its 5.0 launch. 

The web-based editor previously offered customizable video editing templates, making it a quick process for users to input their own information and create content for a variety of purposes like a big board meeting or a YouTube channel introduction video.

By adding in AI features, FlexClip now provides AI Text-to-Video, AI Video Script, and AI Image Generator features marking what the company calls a new era in video creation. 

Here’s a breakdown of the company’s new AI suite and how Gen Z content creators can use it to their advantage.

AI Text-to-Video

Through this feature, users are able to type in lines of text that FlexClip’s AI uses to develop a full-fledged video. The AI recognizes key words in the sentence and browses its database of stock footage to create the video. Users can type in prompts like: “Create a video that demonstrates the impact of AI on the world” or “Create a video that reflects the growth of Rhianna’s career.” 

Each prompt will pull together a mock video that the human user can then edit and tweak to their liking. I imagine this type of AI would be extremely helpful for those who struggle to storyboard their videos and could use some help generating their written ideas into visuals.

AI Video Script

The AI Video Script editor on the other hand is likely more suited for folks who have the visuals for a video down, but could use help writing a script to match. With the AI Video script feature, users are able to generate well-structured scripts from typing in prompts. Similar to other generative AI platforms, the more specific the user is, the better the generated result.

That said, the Video Script feature can create content in different tones, for a variety of audiences, which benefits all types of content creators as it automates a timely aspect of production: script writing.

AI Image Generator 

If you’re a videographer who is limited on their access to stock footage, consider creating your desired visuals through FlexClip’s AI Image generator. Similar to the other AI features, the image generator is able to create images from written prompts. The platform offers 18 style options for this feature, allowing users to generate images in 3D, cartoons, comics and other art forms.

This feature is particularly helpful for those who may be struggling to find a photo that matches their creative vision (I mean hey, it might not exist yet). It can also be of great help for people who want to generate inclusive stock imagery that reflects a variety of skin tones, hair textures, body types and more. 

Keeping it gee, FlexClip’s video editing templates and content creation features already offered a user-friendly way to automate video creation. With the introduction of its AI suite, users everywhere will begin to adapt to an even faster pace of video creation. Which can indeed mark a new era in video creation. 

Miranda Perez (she/her/hers) is a Jersey City, NJ-based journalist who covers the tech industry. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram: @mimithegee.