Blue Ivy Gets ‘Icy’ in Ivy Park’s New Collection

02.18.21
Blue Ivy Gets ‘Icy’ in Ivy Park’s New Collection (Photo: C Flanigan/FilmMagic via Getty Images)

ChicagoBlue Ivy is garnering people’s attention once again.

The 9-year-old was recently casted in mom Beyoncé’s newest Adidas x Ivy Park collection, and people are here for it. Blue Ivy was trending Wednesday on Twitter. 

Britt Julious, a self-described human disco ball, music critic and freelancer, tweeted, “Blue Ivy IS the moment.” 

She models two looks. In one, she wears a brown patterned jacket with camel-colored pants. She is spinning with her hair flowing and throwing up peace signs. In the other, Blue Ivy has on a pink, blue and white-patterned matching winter jacket and pants, where she is pulling up the hood. 

https://twitter.com/BeyLegion/status/1362097991730003968?s=20

Tina Knowles-Lawson boasted about her granddaughter on Instagram: “My Beautiful grandbaby Blue Ivy looking like a little super model in her Ivy Park . Swing your hair Blue ,!!!!! She inserted herself into this shoot . No she was not supposed to be in it ! She was just hanging out and got dressed and I guess she said “I ‘m not gonna tell you what I could do I’m gonna show you”I love that aggressive spirit My Blue Blue!!!!” 

Another person tweeted, “Why is Blue Ivy’s assistant always trying to steal her spotlight? Somebody better tell her something,” referring to Beyonce. 

The collection is scheduled to release Friday.