Get Scared with Ryan Destiny in ‘Oracle’

11.14.20
Get Scared with Ryan Destiny in ‘Oracle’ (Photo: Bennett Raglin/Getty Images for BET)

DeKalb, ILActress and recording artist Ryan Destiny will star in a new psychological horror film titled “Oracle,” alongside Heather Graham.

The film, based in New Orleans, follows a young woman who accepts a job on a property with a traumatic past. When she arrives, she soon realizes that the nightmares of her childhood are connected to the evil in the house.

Daniel di Grado is set to direct the movie, while Michael Ross and Corey Harrell wrote the screenplay. Its based on an original idea by Jamie Primak-Sullivan, who’s the executive producer. 

Destiny is best known for her role in Lee Daniels Fox Series “Star,” along with a recurring role in Freeform’s “grown-ish.” 

The cast for the film also includes social media personality Ariel Martin, also known as Baby Ariel, actress Olive Abercrombie from “The Haunting on Hill House” and actors Nicholas and Cameron Crovetti from “Big Little Lies.”