Keep ‘em Coming! Zendaya Snags Another Award Weeks After Making Emmy History

10.09.20
Keep ‘em Coming! Zendaya Snags Another Award Weeks After Making Emmy History (Photo: Steven Ferdman/Getty Images)

DeKalb, ILIt’s been less than a month after winning her first Emmy and Zendaya adds another award to the mantle.

The Oakland native, who started her career as a model, will receive the Visionary Award at this year’s Green Carpet Fashion Awards. Celebrating the best in sustainable fashion, the ceremony will be held virtually Saturday on YouTube. 

“Zendaya has long championed inclusivity and diversity, she is a real trailblazer,” said Livia Firth, founder of brand consultancy Eco-Age, according to WWD

The 24-year-old has collaborated with American fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger and released her second collection last year. The collection featured ’70s-inspired suits, dresses and slouchy boots. She is also a spokesperson for French cosmetics brand Lancôme.