Keke Palmer Launches Digital TV Network

"I'm so excited to introduce you guys to KeyTV, where our stories matter and where we are represented as the keys to the culture.” -Keke Palmer

10.04.22
Keke Palmer Launches Digital TV Network (Taylor Hill via Getty Images)

Los Angeles, CACalling all creatives! 

The multi-talented actress, Lauren “Keke” Palmer announced this past week that she’ll be launching her own digital television network called KeyTV, aiming to put a spotlight on “a new generation of content creators” and teach them how to thrive in the entertainment industry. 

In her viral video announcement, Keke walks her followers through her career journey in a series of skits. As an actress, singer, writer, director and “collaborator,” Keke says she wants to share everything she’s learned. 

https://www.tiktok.com/@kekepalmer/video/7149189956177661230?_r=1&_t=8W8Hhy7C2kl&is_from_webapp=v1&item_id=7149189956177661230

"I'm so excited to introduce you guys to KeyTV, where our stories matter and where we are represented as the keys to the culture.”

Fans flooded the comments and got even more excited when Keke released an additional video on YouTube calling out the facade of working in the entertainment industry and what it means to “make it” beyond what you see in front of the camera. 

“What if I told you there is more than one way to make it? That we need more production designers, more sound mixers, more key grips and more DPs. What if I told you we just need more you!”

Fans and content creators across the internet are in awe of Keke and her willingness to share her knowledge with her fans. Though no additional information has been released, fans are looking forward to seeing what Keke will do next and how she will bridge the gap for creators to come. 

Will Keke offer employment opportunities? Will she create a “how to” series on Youtube?  

What would you like to see?