Marsai Martin Brings New Meaning To ‘Fantasy Football’

12.02.22
Marsai Martin Brings New Meaning To ‘Fantasy Football’ (Paras Griffin via Getty Images for Paramount+)

Las Vegas, NVIn 2020, Marsai Martin became the youngest Hollywood executive producer to work on a major production at 16-years-old. Additionally, she set a Guinness World Record for this achievement. After receiving previous praise for her acting abilities and contributions to different projects, this new release definitely showcases that Martin is just getting started in Hollywood. 

Surprisingly, the film “Fantasy Football wasn’t as cheesy or corny as many may assume because it’s family-friendly. However, the concept was definitely intriguing. 

What would you do if you’re just a teenage girl trying to figure out who you are in high school, but on a random night you and your father get struck by lightning and then you’re able to control and advance his athletic abilities while playing video games when he performs at his NFL games? Did you follow that? Yes, this film definitely caught my attention.

Another interesting aspect of the film that I appreciate from Martin is that she made sure to showcase women and men in STEM.