Marsai Martin’s New Nail Line is a ‘Whole Vibe’

The 17-year-old, known for her roles in “Black-ish” and “Little,” launched MARI by Marsai — a luxurious high-quality, cruelty-free line of press on nails.

02.07.22
Marsai Martin’s New Nail Line is a ‘Whole Vibe’ (Amy Sussman via Getty Images)

Teen actress and producer Marsai Martin has expanded her brand to the beauty industry.

“Everybody and their momma was doing makeup … Y’all know I’m an artist at heart and expressing myself through nails has always been a huge source of creativity for me,” the “Black-ish” star said in an Instagram announcement.

MARI gives users a chance to join the popular nail trend without damaging your natural nails. 

“These beauties are reusable, half the cost of salon nails and built to last. You can use the adhesive stickers for a short commitment or our non-toxic glue for long-lasting wear,” according to the nail brand’s website.

Martin made history as the youngest person to produce a movie, “Little,” in 2019.