Are You Ready To ‘Live Life Fast’ With Roddy Ricch

12.17.21
Are You Ready To ‘Live Life Fast’ With Roddy Ricch (Photo: Rick Kern/Getty Images)

After a lengthy hiatus, Roddy Ricch returns with his latest album “Live Life Fast.”

"Live Life Fast" marks Ricch’s first full-length release since his 2019 debut studio album “Please Excuse Me for Being Antisocial.” 

Roddy Ricch made several announcements earlier this month on Instagram since teasing with the album artwork. 

Several of those announcements include a poster exclaiming a "no skip policy." The poster also includes a list of notable producers and features including DJ Mustard, Nipsey Hussle, Gunna, Future, Boi-1da, and more.

Roddy Ricch also announced a special contest where fans in select cities can win a chance to listen to the new album in a Rolls Royce ahead of it's release. The rapper posted a short film previewing the album's intro track featuring Ty Dolla $ign, sampling Rick Ross' and Kanye West's "Live Fast, Die Young." 

Roddy Ricch released the lead single “Late At Night" in June. The DJ Mustard-produced track lays a smooth piano melody for Roddy Ricch to float over.  

Roddy Ricch's “Live Life Fast” is out now via Atlantic Records.