We Found Out What’s On Summer Walker’s Hard Drive

11.05.21

Summer Walker's latest offering, “Still Over It,” has arrived. With a run time of an hour and 3 mins and 20 tracks, She has a lot to offer with her latest release. The album is described as a "chronological progression of stories" evident by its tracklist. 

The project features appearances from rap and R&B's biggest stars with acts like Lil Durk, SZA, Cardi B and more. Walker released her first single on “Ex For A Reason,” featuring JT, half of rap duo City Girls on Oct. 15. The harmony-heavy, groovy track disses and threatens a partner’s ex-girlfriend. She also takes us through a series of relationship scenarios evident by the album's tracklist. 

Fans are taking to social media to do the Summer Slide in support of the album's release. The new trend has fans emotionally breaking down and sliding down the wall. Walker even posted a how-to meme informing fans how to do the Summer Slide correctly. 

Leading up to the album, Walker held a promo campaign titled "Summer's Hard Drive." The singer took to the streets holding advance listening sessions for contest winners. 

Her debut album, "Over It" cemented the Atlanta native as R&B's brightest star, with her debut album spending 108 weeks on the Billboard 200 and 14 weeks at No. 1 on Billboard's Top R&B chart. 

"Still Over It" is out everywhere via Love Renaissance and Interscope Records.