You Can Call It a Comeback! Nickelodeon’s ‘Zoey 101’ Returns

10.20.20
You Can Call It a Comeback! Nickelodeon’s ‘Zoey 101’ Returns (Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage via Getty Images)

ChicagoCalling all Pacific Coast Academy boarding school students, it looks like campus is re-opening! Jamie Lynn Spears and the rest of the cast from Nickelodeon’s “Zoey 101” announced they are coming together for a reunion. 

After the cast reunited July 9 for a skit on Nickelodeon’s “All That,” rumors of a “Zoey 101” reboot started swirling. Spears, who played Thelma Stump on “All That” for two seasons, announced on Twitter she will be releasing an updated version of the show’s classic theme song Thursday, “Follow Me (Zoey 101).”  

https://twitter.com/jamielynnspears/status/1318200015441989632

Cast members Chris Massey, Kristin Herrera, Sean Flynn, Erin Sanders, Mathew Underwood, Paul Butcher, along with Spears will be a part of a live-streamed reboot Sunday that follows Zoey as an adult, according to Nylon magazine.