Apple Reveals New AirPods Pro for $249

10.31.19
Apple Reveals New AirPods Pro for $249 (Screenshot from Apple Press Release)

This past September, Apple’s yearly product launch delivered a handful of new software and hardware releases for Apple enthusiasts. Apple recently launched iOS 13, macOS Catalina, as well as the new entertainment platform Apple Arcade. 2019 also brought us the release of the newest iPhone 11, 11 Pro, a new 7th generation iPad, and a new Apple Watch Series 5.

Apple introduced the latest in the AirPods lineup, the AirPods Pro. The new AirPods model boasts a new Active Noise Cancellation feature as well as a Transparency mode feature that allows users to listen to everyday sounds in their environment while listening to music or on a phone call. Users would be able to toggle between Transparency mode and Active Noise Cancellation in the Control Center.

Starting today, you can purchase the new AirPods Pro online and at your local Apple store.  

In other news, Apple is also rumored to be releasing a new 16-inch MacBook Pro later this year, a new iPad Pro also this year and yet another new iPhone in 2020. The next iPhone 12 will be among the first phones to run on 5G networks.