Must-Have Back-to-School Apps, Extensions

08.23.23
Must-Have Back-to-School Apps, Extensions (Courtesy of True Star Media)

ChicagoNow that we are in back-to-school season, it’s time to get back in grind mode. What better way to get in grind mode than to work smarter and not harder this year? 

I present to you a list of apps and extensions you need to make back to school as stress-free as possible.

Quizlet 

Quizlet is one of the most useful platforms for students. You can create your own study sets to study from or use others’. 

Grammarly 

Sometimes it can be difficult to spot all of the small errors in writing. Grammarly catches all the mistakes that you might not see and allows you to quickly correct them and move on to your next assignment.

Calendar 

The calendar app is super helpful for staying on top of deadlines and due dates. It’s also convenient as it comes downloaded on your devices automatically. 

Canva 

Canva isn’t just good for making social media posts. It’s good for slide decks, presentations and to-do lists as well. 

YouTube

There are so many creators from varying careers and backgrounds that have the ability to teach you things in a short amount of time. 

Duolingo

If you’re taking a language course or simply want to start learning a new language, Duolingo is the app for you. By practicing Duolingo and completing lessons each day, you’re getting one step closer to your goal of learning a new language.