Agree To Disagree: Ghosting or Nah?

10.01.18
Agree To Disagree: Ghosting or Nah?
Oakland — - wp:paragraph {"align":"center"} -->

Adult ISH is a first-of-its-kind culture and advice podcast produced entirely by folks who are almost adults. Check out all Adult ISH episodes and segments here.

Agree to Disagree: To ghost or not to ghost those extra people outta your life?

In our Nobel Peace Prize winning “Agree to Disagree" segment, Merk and Nyge wonder what’s the best way to tell someone you’re not into them. Nyge says making it sweet (by sugarcoating), or in other cases, the good ol' fashioned ghost. Merk argues why that’s whack, how toe jam is a form of flattery, and gets in her feels. Long story short, they Agree To Disagree.

Check out the full conversation on YR Media's Adult ISH podcast (episode 1 - Love ISH).

NYGE: #TEAMYAH

“If she’s sending me 55,000 texts a day, I’m ghosting her. Boom. I’m out.”

“Even if you do glow up...you’re probably gonna burn down my house and break down my windshield.”

“Drake once said, ‘You know a wise man once said nothing at all.’”

MERK: #TEAMNAH

“People don’t want to hurt other people’s feelings but by ghosting them, you’re hurting them more long term."

“Breathing Cheeto breath down my neck? I’m gonna be like, ‘Hey dude. Can you not?’”

“My toe jam is pretty good.”