Christmas ‘Gift’ Collab: Chance the Rapper and Jeremih

12.10.20
Christmas ‘Gift’ Collab: Chance the Rapper and Jeremih (Photo: Kevin Mazur/Getty Images)

DeKalb, ILDays after it was announced that Jeremih was released from the hospital after battling a severe case of COVID-19, he and Chance the Rapper are releasing a joint album titled “Merry Christmas Lil Mama: The Gift That Keeps on Giving.” 

The album, set to release Dec. 11, features two new original songs named “The Return” and “Who’s to Say,” along with previous holiday hits from their “Merry Christmas: Lil Mama” volumes 1 and 2 mixtapes. 

“It’s FINALLY happening!!” Chance tweeted, announcing the project.

The special collection of songs is a gift to fans celebrating the holidays and New Year, and will be available for the first time ever across all streaming platforms, according to Variety

Jeremih spent most of the last month in the hospital battling the coronavirus where he was placed in the ICU and on a ventilator and was released last weekend. Chance was among the many artists who took to social media to wish Jeremih better health when he was hospitalized.