Zendaya’s Paris Fashion Week Outfits Won The Internet

10.03.22
Zendaya’s Paris Fashion Week Outfits Won The Internet (Edward Berthelot via Getty Images)

Zendaya is iconically known for acting from starring in “Spider-Man” to the popular show “Euphoria” where she won an Emmy twice for her outstanding performance.

However, she also has many other talents that don’t go unnoticed. One is her style as Paris Fashion Week was a great reminder of how iconic her fashion sense is. 

The annual experience was evidently a walk in the park for Zendaya as she showed up in eye-catching attire bringing her A-game to each show effortlessly. 

Her outfit for Valentino’s show is what turned heads in public and on social media. Zendaya arrived in a sheer catsuit design covered in the Valentino’s logo from head-to-toe that was paired elegantly with shorts and an oversized blazer. 

For Fall/Winter Paris Fashion Week, the award-winning actress also wore a suit covered head-to-toe in the Valentino’s logo. The outfit was a pop-pink blazer and matching pants set embroidered with flower designs.