New COVID Symptoms … Again???

The classic warning signs are no longer a loss of taste or smell, sore throat or fever. Achy muscles have been recently identified as a top symptom.

01.06.23
New COVID Symptoms … Again??? (Getty Images)

ChicagoWithin the last year, some have tested positive for COVID-19 without having the traditional symptoms. But little did they know that they may have missed a clue.

Gone are the days when you felt more tired than usual, couldn’t catch your breath and you could barely taste or smell your food. Oh, and that fever and/or sore throat may be absent from indicating that you may have the virus.

Aches and pains in muscles, commonly known as myalgia, have been identified as a top symptom. Reportedly, the areas most affected have been the shoulders and legs, according to mint.

Day-to-day tasks were difficult to handle for those with myalgia. The symptom usually can last up to three days, sometimes longer on a case-by-case basis.

If you’re experiencing achy muscles and that’s not the norm for you, be cautious and take a COVID test.