Naomi Osaka and Cordae are Going to be Parents!

The young power couple is ready to start a new chapter in their life.

01.11.23
Naomi Osaka and Cordae are Going to be Parents! (Angela Weiss/AFP via Getty Images)

Los AngelesTennis Grand Slam Champion Naomi Osaka and Grammy-nominated rapper Cordae continue to remind us how beautiful Black love is! 

Osaka, 25, shared on Twitter that she is expecting her first child with her longtime boyfriend Cordae, 26. The ultrasound screen was captioned with a heart filled message in English and Japanese appreciating their new path in life as young parents. 

https://twitter.com/naomiosaka/status/1613223970891010049?s=20&t=QY8D4YK2xAwHrhZWVhUlWQ

“I realize that life is so short and I don’t take any moments for granted, everyday is a new blessing and adventure.One thing I’m looking forward to is for my kid to watch one of my matches and tell someone, ‘that’s my mom, haha.’”

The young power couple began dating in 2019 and have been each other’s biggest supporters since and never fail to show each other off.