#YRRecap: The 5 Stories You May Have Missed This Week

02.26.21

Before you dive into what’s happening today, take a look at what may have fallen off your radar earlier this week.

In our “Behind Our Masks” series, we tackle balancing school and working on a farm in Coachella Valley during the pandemic and making the difficult choice of paying rent or staying in school.

Columbia College Chicago student and photographer Vashon Jordan’s visual documentation of the summer of civil unrest and other gatherings around the city was turned into a book.

Chicago high school senior Miranda Zanca shares her and her peers’ experience with racism and how the increasing anti-Asian attacks on elders nationwide affect them.

Does speaking what you want into existence work? We delve into the manifesting trend.

#BLM activist Jeremy Johnson takes us on his frustrating journey of being on house arrest in Chicago with what can be seen as a malfunctioning ankle bracelet that’s registering him as non-compliant while inside his home.